VISITOR VISA TO THE UK
If you do not qualify for an EVW, you may qualify for a Visitor Visa.
A Visitor Visa permits travel to the UK:
- For leisure, to see family and friends or tourism;
- For business or to take part in sports or creative events
- For another reason such as receiving private medical treatment, undertaking a short course of study in the UK, getting married or registering a civil partnership in the UK, visiting a child who is attending an independent fee-paying day school in the UK, or coming to undertake a short permitted paid engagement.
The period of validity varies and can be six (6) months, twelve (12) months, two (2) years, five (5) years and even ten (10) years in some cases.
To qualify for a Visitor Visa, you must hold an eligible passport.
Average processing times can be up to six (6) weeks. If a request for additional documentation is received, this can impact the processing period. In some cases, applicants are required to undergo biometrics or health checks.
Select your nationality and see if you can apply for a Visitor Visa
Experienced Registered UK Migration * No Hidden Charges * Online Status Check
VISITOR VISA SERVICE £564
This service fee includes the following:
- File management by our experienced Registered UK Migration Consultant
- Guidance and instructions on the specific documentation and forms
Submission of the visa application on your behalf
All of Travel Visa UK's consultants are registered with the OISC and have over 10 years of experience. They will carefully review your application and advise of any changes you may need to make before they submit your application.
- Notification of all government correspondence
Assistance with any government requests for additional information
Sometimes, the UK Government requires further information. In those cases, we'll notify you straight away.
Visa Details delivered to your Client Area upon change in visa application status
As soon as the UK Government has processed your Visitor Visa application, we'll send the results straight to you.
Help Desk Support
If you happen to experience any issues with your application, our friendly customer service team are available to assist you via telephone and online support between 9AM to 5PM, local UK time, Monday to Friday.
Travel Guide to the UK
Our team has created a PDF Travel Guide filled with some useful tips so that your time in UK is stress-free.
Secure Client Area access
We know that you are submitting sensitive information to us, which is why we ensure that our systems are protected with the utmost security.
Ability to add multiple applicants
The UK is a great place to explore with friends and family, which is why we have made it easier for multiple applications. Although each person needs to fill in their own application form, your applications can be created and submitted together at the same time so that you never have to worry about someone getting left behind. All your applications, all in one place.
A Visitor Visa